Basic English Spoken Sentences
Who is he? ꓬꓲ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Whos is she? ꓟꓶꓼ/ꓬꓲ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Who’s that? ꓖꓳ ꓟ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Who is that guy? ꓖꓳ ꓕꓲ ꓣꓳ ꓟ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Who is that girl? ꓤ ꓟꓶꓼ ꓤ ꓖꓳ ꓟ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Who is that boy? ꓥ ꓑ ꓥ ꓖꓳ ꓟ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓥˍꓡ?
Who is there? ꓖꓳ ꓗꓪ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓔꓬˍꓡ?
Who is inside? ꓬꓲ ꓘꓴꓽ ꓗꓪ ꓮꓽ ꓟ ꓔꓬˍꓡ?
- Lisu tones, tunes and symbols by Biyo Lisu | Lisu languageꓡꓲ˗ꓢꓴ ꓥꓳꓽ ꓝꓳꓹ ꓢꓯꓼ ꓢꓳ ꓣꓴ ꓓꓴ | Lisu symbols
- Basic English Speaking Sentences by English to LisuBasic English Speaking Sentences IntroductionWelcome to “Basic English Speaking Sentences by English to Lisu”! In this language guide, we embark on a journey to explore essential English sentences translated into Lisu, enabling learners to bridge the gap between these two diverse languages. Whether you are a beginner seeking to grasp the basics or an enthusiast […]
- Very tired – Exhausted / Very angry – Furious / Very bad – Awful / Very beautiful – Gorgeous by Biyo LisuAlternative Ways to Say | English Spoken Sentences
- Normal vs Advanced English with Audio by Biyo Lisu | English to LisuNormal vs Advanced English
- Essential English Opposite Words | English to Lisu | English GrammarEssential English Opposite Words Notes: Opposite Words